Takes food to tables perfectly presented and at the right temperature.
- Arrives on time in a clean pressed uniform according to the Appearance and Hygiene Standards and Procedures.
- Clocks in. Reports to the Mandil Abre.
- Does all the assigned jobs and tasks listed on the Daily Service Board.
- Attends briefing with all personnel and Mandil Abre before beginning the shift.
- Always has on hand (3 pens, 1 lighter, 1 flashlight, button or name tag, whistle and 2 serving cloths).
- Reviews the bar and kitchen boards, checks what is missing and what products are being promoted. (We suggest noting promotions on the back of the order slip)
- Fully knows and explains the food and drink menu.
- Fully knows and explains table numbering and restaurant stations
- Checks that assigned service station or stand are always clean and well stocked with supplies. (tables clean, set up and even)
- Takes all coffee, tea and deserts to the tables.
- Knows the numbers of each table and work station distribution.
- Checks to ensure that all portions are the right size on all dishes Takes the tray bearing the dishes to the table specified in the order.
- Tells the Waiter or Mandil that the food is ready to be taken to the table.
- Takes the food to the table, looks for the Server or Mandil to place it on the table and, if the Server is not available, places the dishes in the correct guest.
- Quickly returns to the kitchen taking any used trays.
- Makes sure that meals arrive at the tables in a timely manner.
- Helps out with cleaning the tables.
- Provides the Expo with trays and clean plates.
- Cleans work area frequently.
- Attends all choreography practices if requested by immediate superior.
- Works together with all personnel as a team.
- Does all side jobs assigned by Mandil. Upon finishing all tasks, reports to the Mandil.
- Clocks out at the end of his/her shift.
- Picks up any trash or papers found lying around.
- Puts back in its place anything that is out of place.
- Carries out any task or job suggested by managers or those that are necessary to keep our standards of quality and those that are needed to keep our guests happy.
- Carries out all the activities written in the SOA (Anderson's Operating System).
- Clocks in.
- Knows the Quality Policy.
- Works towards the accomplishment of the Quality Objectives.
- Helps in the Continuous Improvement of the Procedures.
Specific Area of Know-How Required:
- Food and beverages.
- Hygiene standard.